Friday, February 26, 2010

Outer Banks Adventure

Wednesday Mom and I went on an adventure. We made the drive down to Nags Head to set-up things with the Hilton for her wedding! It's officially booked for June 5th at 11am! We rode around in the yuck weather and even got her linens rented. After we got done we stopped by Uncle Pat's for a quick vist and headed home.......I cant wait for the summer to get here, Obx is one of my FAV places! Heres a look at our day...
Thats right folks, I was in the car at 8:30.......BELIEVE IT!
We hit Cracker Barrel for breakfast

We had some time to kill before our appointment so I stopped at the Avalon Pier to check out the ocean. It was like 3 degrees and this fool actually got in the ocean!




We hit Five Guys on the way home....our absolute fav place to eat! Mom has to act crazy...I cant take her anywhere!

Here's another wonderful example...


And the yummy goodness that is a Five Guys burger.......Heaven. Thats a SMALL fry yall!


You cant eat the fries without malt vinager on top of your ketchup.


And the aftermath......two people cant even finish a small fry.


No comments:

Post a Comment