Thursday, January 14, 2010

When It Rains It Pours....

So I had hoped that this post would be all about getting my business license and being all official. I got it, I'm all official, but before I could I get it on here disaster struck. Dun dun duunn.......I came home super excited to document my accomplishment, I traipse on outside to get a nice glowy sunset pic of a little blue piece of paper....camera will not focus....panic. This is all my fault, I dropped it...cringe...a few days ago, from my big jacked up redneck truck. I panic, as I have a shoot on Friday, no time to have it fixed. Husband to the rescue, he just walks in and says, " you need a better one anyway". I'm in shock, getting a new camera right now was not in the plan. I go with it and now am the proud owner of a Canon 7D and I love it. It's not my 5D MkII, but you gotta work your way up, right? Something to look forward to. If only this were the end of my woes. The laptop is finally on its last leg, as if we didn't just spent enough money, a new computer will join the family in the next day or so. So, you know how they say "when it rains, it pours".......

Now that I've had my rant, here's a peak at how I usually spend my Wednesday nights and the 7D's first outing!


This is a SoCo staple.


And this is where the fun begins.....






My toes are numb at this point.....



All Megan talks about is making FB, well I did you one better....you made the blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment